Western Bhutan Biking Tour - 8 Days
This mountain bike trip has been carefully designed to thoroughly
introduce you to Bhutan in a time span of 8 days. From a relaxing scenic
ride in Paro to challenging encounters along mountain trails en route
to Wangdiphodranto and Gangtsey Gompa, you get to embrace sheer pleasure
biking. You wend your way past plenty of archeological
sites. As you near green pastures, cascading waterfalls and undulating
farmland, you cannot help get
overwhelmed by the nature's exoticism.
Above all, warm hospitality makes your ride more rewarding.
length: 8 Days
Grade: Gentle plus
Activity: Mountain Biking
Starts in: Paro (Bhutan)
Ends in: Paro
Group size: Maximum 12
Accommodation: Hotel & Guest houses
- Sightseeing in Paro
- Ride past
Dochula pass ( 3050m.) via Punakha
Trip Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival at Paro
airport, meet our staff then transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Paro Sight seeing on bicycle. O/N
Day 03: Cycle to
Thimpu .Overnight at Thimpu.
Day 04: Cycle to Wangdiphodrang via Punakha crossing Dochula pass (3050m.) O/N
Day 05: Cycle to Gangtsey Gompa and back. O/N Wangdiphodrang.
Day 06: Cycle to Thimpu. O/N
Day 07: Cycle to Paro. O/N
Day 08: Last minute, transfer to airport for onward journey.
Bhutan Tour & Trek Cost Includes:
- All land transportation: Transfers and sightseeing by a deluxe
vehicle and Airport /Hotel/Airport & tours pick up & drop).
- Hotel accommodation at all places and 3 meals; breakfast, Lunch and
- 1 Professional English speaking local tour guide & all temples, monuments entry fees.
- Bhutan visa, tourism development fees,
government royalty fees.
- All applicable taxes.
- Daily wages for support crews and their health insurance.
- Basic first aid Medical
Kit Box for support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
Bhutan Tour & Trek Cost Doesn’t
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Personal tours gears.
- Personal Nature expenses.
(Extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen
circumstances such as sickness, accidents, road blockage, and other
occurrences beyond our
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee. (Bar Bill, laundry and telephones calls.)
to & from your country and internal domestic flights.
- Personal travel insurance. (Liability for insurance against
sickness, accidents, loss of
baggage, loss of life and medical expenses
if any kind etc.)
- Tips for support crews.
Traveling Bhutan via Nepal
- All land transportation by private vehicle tourist Bus
(Airport /Hotel/Airport & trekking pick up & drop).
- Sightseeing activities in Kathmandu with professional English
speaking tour guide & temple entry fees.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu – Nepal.
- Nepal entry, re-entry
visa fees &
international airport departure taxes. ((It is suggested you apply for a
multiple entry visa for Nepal initially saving you the Nepal re-entry
- Personal nature’s expenses and transportation except given programs.